Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Get High: Parasailing Miami

P4270685

Want to get naturally High?

Try PARASAILING in Miami with Aqua World at Bayfront Park. Think it's not for you? Don't get me wrong, I did have some fear, it is normal to have this feeling when you have never experienced this before!

Meet Captain Scott and his friendly crew at Aqua World Miami. They are US Coast Guard certified and friendly team. This is THE ULTIMATE ride to experience Miami at its FULLEST. Scott and his crew will instruct you on safety procedures, no previous experience needed, all sizes and ages accepted! They can even take your pics and videos for a great price.

I personally work on a tour cruise boat, so I can see how parasailing is one of a kind adventure. You get to see Miami from a one of a kind view, literally! I can't describe in words or even through my videos or pictures the feelings felt at such a height viewing the whole city, islands and ocean. This has been a great accomplishment in my list of adventures and am definitely looking forward for my next ride!

Below is more information on Aqua World and pictures as well. Stay tuned: MORE WATER SPORTS @ AquaWorld: JetSkis and more! Thank you to all the friendly staff at Aqua World Miami.

- DJ Zelda

http://www.aquaworldmiami.com/
301 N.Bayfront Park, Miami, Fl 33132 (Next to Bayside)
7 Days a week, from 10 AM to Sunset, every hour.


P4270697

P4270671
P4270710
P4270714
P4270709

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love parasailing! It always makes me feel absolute freedom whenever I am in the air. Parasailing for me is a perfect thing to do to give out all the stress and problems that you endure. I learned about it when I look for condominiums in Gulf Shores, Alabama. I did not just found out that condo rentals (Gulf Shores) are cheap but I also found the ultimate place to relax and unwind!

    ReplyDelete